Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll The Osmonds Crazy Horses Album

Is the Osmond's Crazy Horses Album Hard Rock?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • throw that shit in the garbage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I happened upon this album in an early 70's hard rock album search. I was a bit intrigued and had to listen to it. Who would have thought...........:eek:

Is this album hard rock? If you think it sucks, feel free to speak your mind! ;)

Some Samples:

Hey Mr. Taxi

Crazy Horses

Hold Her Tight

DrMaddVibe

Yes. The Osmonds kick ass.

EVERY band that has ever existed can play ONE great song. The ones that do it over and over again are lucky. The ones that make it appear easy are great. As long as we all have that one song...we're rewarded.

See...

That's Hanson...a 3 piece that sounds like 5! Seriously listen to the harmonies...now remember they can play each other's instruments.

Yeah. EVERY band has one GREAT song...it's why they got into the business all along. Most of the time...it's not a hit song that brings it to the table. PLUS they were kids like the Osmonds!!!

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
Holy Shiite, I remember the song Crazy Horses but its been decades since I heard it. It must been some sort of self protection mechanism which made me forget about it, I mean its an Osmonds song. All three of those songs rocked. Good Lord there may be an Osmond's album in my collection.