Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories

brenluvbirds

Top songs:

Brother Louie
Darling
Under Haze
Alone in the Fallout
For a Second...I Couldn't See a Thing
Highwater
Please, Please
The Golden Thread
Waves of Me
False Sense of Security
Zuko
Shadow Window
Love Is in Motion
State of Intermittence
Earthbound/Freefall

Members:

Ian Lloyd
Michael Brown
Kenny Aaronson
Richie Ranno

From Wikipedia: “stories was an early 1970s rock and pop music band based in New York. The band consisted of keyboardist Michael Brown, bassist/vocalist Ian Lloyd, guitarist Steve Love, and drummer Bryan Madey, and had a Number 1 hit with a cover of Hot Chocolate's “Brother Louie”.” (I did not know it was Hot Chocolate’s song!)

Past members:
Ian Lloyd
Brian Madey
Steve Love
Michael Brown
Kenny Aaronson
Ken Bichel
Richie Ranno
Stories-About-Us-1973.jpg

brenluvbirds

Top songs:

Brother Louie
Darling
Under Haze
Alone in the Fallout
For a Second...I Couldn't See a Thing
Highwater
Please, Please
The Golden Thread
Waves of Me
False Sense of Security
Zuko
Shadow Window
Love Is in Motion
State of Intermittence
Earthbound/Freefall

Members:

Ian Lloyd
Michael Brown
Kenny Aaronson
Richie Ranno

From Wikipedia: “stories was an early 1970s rock and pop music band based in New York. The band consisted of keyboardist Michael Brown, bassist/vocalist Ian Lloyd, guitarist Steve Love, and drummer Bryan Madey, and had a Number 1 hit with a cover of Hot Chocolate's “Brother Louie”.” (I did not know it was Hot Chocolate’s song!)

Past members:
Ian Lloyd
Brian Madey
Steve Love
Michael Brown
Kenny Aaronson
Ken Bichel
Richie Ranno View attachment 366
I noted that this song link I chose, which I found I like, is not on the list of their top songs from Wikipedia! the only song of theirs I
ever actually knew was Brother Louie, the relationship between an interracial couple and the prejudice they faced from their family.