Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge (1992)

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Revenge
Artist: KISS
Genre: Classic Rock
Released: 1992

Tracks:
1 - Unholy - 3:42
2 - Take It Off - 4:51
3 - Tough Love - 3:44
4 - Spit - 3:33
5 - God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II - 5:20
6 - Domino - 4:01
7 - Heart of Chrome - 4:03
8 - Thou Shalt Not - 3:59
9 - Every Time I Look at You - 4:40
10 - Paralyzed - 4:15
11 - I Just Wanna - 4:08
12 - Carr Jam 1981 - 2:44

Overview:
Revenge is the 16th studio album by American rock band Kiss, released on May 19, 1992. It was the band's first album after the death of long-time drummer Eric Carr in November 1991. Carr was replaced by Eric Singer. It was Kiss' first album since the 1979 Dynasty to reach Top 10 in United States, although it would quickly fall off the charts. The album was a success over the world, reaching the Top 20 in seven other countries. It was certified gold by the RIAA on July 20, 1992.
The album was dedicated to Carr, and the last track ("Carr Jam 1981") was a demo he had recorded soon after joining the group. One modification to the song was the dubbing of Bruce Kulick's guitar over Ace Frehley's, which originally appeared. The main riff of the song was used as the basis for the Frehley's Comet song "Breakout", from the 1987 album Frehley's Comet. "God Gave Rock 'N' Roll to You II" and "Unholy" have remained regular Kiss live staples. "Domino" was performed during the Revenge Tour and Kiss My Ass Tour. "I Just Wanna" and "Take It Off" were only performed during the Revenge Tour, while "Every Time I Look at You" and "Spit" were, along with "Domino", performed during the MTV Unplugged show.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB