Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Objection Overruled (1993)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Objection Overruled
Artist: Accept
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 1993

Tracks:
1 - Objection Overruled - 3:39
2 - I Don't Wanna Be Like You - 4:18
3 - Protectors of Terror - 4:03
4 - Slaves to Metal - 4:37
5 - All or Nothing - 4:31
6 - Bulletproof - 5:04
7 - Amamos La Vida - 4:39
8 - Sick, Dirty and Mean - 4:33
9 - Donation - 4:48
10 - Just by My Own - 3:29
11 - This One's for You - 4:14
12 - Rich and Famous - 3:12

Overview:
Objection Overruled is the ninth studio album by the German heavy metal band Accept, released in 1993. It is the first to feature Udo Dirkschneider on lead vocals since 1986's Russian Roulette. It was recorded at Dierks-Studios in Stommeln after pre-production at Roxx Studios.
In contrast to some of the other Accept albums, Wolf Hoffmann recalls Objection Overruled as an easy one to record: "That was great! I mean, making up and having reunions are always great in a way because you feel that sort of spirit or fresh wind again. It was great! We had a ball back then," adding, "we just really pretty much made records like we always did and felt like we should use the old formulas with no more sort of experiments and just pretty much do what Accept is known for; and that's what we did."
Udo concurs, calling Objection Overruled "that classic Accept sound again" as well as "a very good Accept album". It was only after the album's release that rifts would begin to re-emerge within the band.
The uncredited cover photo was taken by Wolf Hoffmann.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB