Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live & Learn (2006)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Live & Learn
Artist: Vixen
Genre: Glam Metal
Released: 2006

Tracks:
1 - Anyway - 3:34
2 - Live & Learn - 3:12
3 - I Try - 3:53
4 - Little Voice - 3:47
5 - Pacifist - 3:50
6 - Don't Want It Anymore - 3:55
7 - Love Song - 3:27
8 - Angry - 3:14
9 - I'm Sorry - 3:04
10 - You Wish - 3:44
11 - Suffragette City - 3:25
12 - Give Me Away - 4:36

Overview:
For Live & Learn, Vixen's first new studio release in nearly ten years, one of the few all-female heavy metal bands to prosper in the '80s continues to focus on highly commercial, mainstream rock. But unlike the last studio album credited to Vixen, 1998's Tangerine, the players are completely different. The only remaining original Vixen member left in attendance is guitarist Jan Kuehnemund (who did not even appear on the aforementioned album), who is now supported by an all-new cast -- singer Jenna Sanz-Agero, bassist Lynn Louise Lowrey, and drummer Kathrin Kraft. Although released in 2006, close your eyes and Live & Learn will transport you back to the late '80s -- as evidenced by such selections as the title track and "Don't Want It Anymore" (the latter of which proves that Sanz-Agero has her Stevie Nicks-isms down pat). With only a single original member left, perhaps it's time to nix the Vixen moniker.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB