Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Metal Kingdom Come

Magic

Administrator
Staff member

L to R: James Kottak, Rick Steier, Lenny Wolf, Johnny B. Frank, Danny Stag

Official Website

Albums:

Kingdom Come is a heavy metal / hard rock band that formed in 1987 in Germany. It was spearheaded by Lenny Wolf. When their first single hit the scene, Get It On, they were called a Led Zeppelin rip off. This created quite a buzz and their debut album became one of the biggest selling albums of 1988 and "Get It On" became one of the most requested radio songs. Lenny Wolf never took offence of the criticism, in fact, he took it as a compliment.

Pushin Hard

If you took the time to listen to the above two songs off the debut, you would see that Led Zeppelin did not get ripped off. The album is just good hard rock/heavy metal. However, Lenny Wolf sounds so much like Robert Plant....it's impossible to not think it is a rip off.

In Your Face (1989)
Kingdom-Come-In-Your-Face.jpg

Who Do You Love

Highway 6

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you like them, @DrMaddVibe . They are awesome! I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live, and never will since Lenny Wolf called it quits back in 2016.

My favorite album is Master Seven. I just love the song, Can't Fake Affection, off that album. It's almost prog-ish, and OOooo so good!

Can't Fake Affection