Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jupiter's Darling (2004)

Speed King

Content Creator
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jupiter's Darling
Artist: Heart
Genre: Classic Rock
Released: 2004

Tracks:
1 - Make Me - 3:57
2 - Oldest Story in the World - 3:53
3 - Things - 2:45
4 - The Perfect Goodbye - 3:37
5 - Enough - 3:25
6 - Move On - 5:00
7 - I Need the Rain - 4:20
8 - I Give Up - 3:50
9 - Vainglorious - 3:57
10 - No Other Love - 4:02
11 - Led to One - 2:56
12 - Down the Nile - 4:49
13 - I'm Fine - 2:59
14 - Fallen Ones - 3:42
15 - Lost Angel - 6:56
16 - Hello Moonglow - 1:56

Overview:
Jupiters Darling is the twelfth studio album released by the hard rock band Heart. The album bombed, peaking only at number ninety-four on the U.S. Billboard 200. Two singles were released simultaneously: "The Oldest Story in the World" and "The Perfect Goodbye".

This album marked a return to Heart's hard rock roots; however, it only managed to sell roughly 100,000 copies. Since then the Sovereign record company has filed for bankruptcy, and it has been reported (via band sources on www.heart-music.com) that Sovereign still owes Heart thousands of dollars.

The album cover bears an image of the Mandelbrot set, rotated so the main cardioid is oriented the same way a heart would normally be, with the cusp at top.

The album cover art is seen briefly in the film Elizabethtown, for which Nancy Wilson did soundtrack music.

Sovereign Artist's Marketing Director, Paul Angles, simultaneously released their album via file sharing networks which was included in an amicus brief to the US Supreme Court.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB