Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite TV Shows

Lynch

Yeah, Lucifer looks interesting. I do have that in my queue as well.

I also liked Ozark. First season was a lot better than the second season, but it was still good (for the most part). Have you heard any word of when S3 is supposed to come out?

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
ME TV took off WKRP in Cincinnati and put Green Acres in it's place, but on the plus side, they're putting The Three Stooges where Wild Wild West was. I'm so stuck in the past it's pathetic, both musically and TV. I just can't get into modern TV or music.

Mr. Gregory

ME TV took off WKRP in Cincinnati and put Green Acres in it's place, but on the plus side, they're putting The Three Stooges where Wild Wild West was. I'm so stuck in the past it's pathetic, both musically and TV. I just can't get into modern TV or music.
ME TV is largely a reincarnation of old school Nick at Nite, which I used to love before they became all about the more modern shows. (Mind you, I did find Full House, The Cosby Show, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and George Lopez to all be very welcome additions, but they started overplaying the latter two to the point where I even got tired of watching them.)

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Yepp, I remember Nick at Night, and you're right about them (Me TV and TV Land) being reincarnations of Nick. Antenna TV is another one out there that does (for the most part) old classic TV. Antenna never seems to have programs that capture my interest, or they don't have them on at times I can watch them. Also, Me TV has a lot of good shows on past my bed time, like the Twilight Zone, and Night Gallery.

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Currently watching "Classic Albums" on AXS TV, Frank Zappa - Overnight Sensation. I about fell over from shock when I saw this listed in the guide. So far it's fantastic.

Another of my fav TV sci fi shows
......this episode featured one if my other next actesses Barbara Eden

The Invaders starring Roy Thinnes ... lista ved Diane Baker too....