Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions (1997)

Speed King

Content Creator
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions
Artist: KISS
Genre: Classic Rock
Released: 1997

Tracks:
1 - Hate - 4:37
2 - Rain - 4:46
3 - Master & Slave - 4:57
4 - Childhood's End - 4:20
5 - I Will Be There - 3:49
6 - Jungle - 6:49
7 - In My Head - 4:00
8 - It Never Goes Away - 5:42
9 - Seduction of the Innocent - 5:16
10 - I Confess - 5:23
11 - In the Mirror - 4:26
12 - I Walk Alone - 6:08

Overview:
Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions is the 17th studio album from the rock band Kiss. Recorded and slated for release in late 1995/early 1996, Kiss cancelled its release when they embarked on the reunion tour with the original lineup. Fans located and circulated bootleg copies in fairly large numbers and Kiss finally released the album in 1997. The last track, "I Walk Alone", was the only lead vocal performance on a Kiss album by guitarist Bruce Kulick.
Two former members of Black 'N Blue co-wrote songs on this album; vocalist Jaime St. James co-wrote "In My Head", and guitarist and future Kiss member Tommy Thayer collaborated on "Childhood's End". Before Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley reunited with Ace Frehley and Peter Criss, they recorded Carnival of Souls with guitarist Kulick and drummer Eric Singer. Once the reunion took off, Carnival of Souls was shelved.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

Latest posts